KEYS TO THE BIOCURITY SUCCESS:
- Attention to de-risking the drug development process and exit opportunities while meeting important milestones
- Potential fast track and orphan drug designation
- Relatively low cost of manufacturing the drug
- Issued patents to support products under development in the United States and Internationally.
- Positive pre-clinical results in lung, head and neck, breast, and other cancers
- Multiple value inflection points over the next 18-24 months
- Experienced business management team in United States and International Transactions
WHY BIOCURITY? INVESTING IN THE GLOBAL SUPPORTIVE CARE MARKET
“BioCurity is a global leader in drug development using nanoparticles to mitigate the side effects associated with radiation therapy. The
short and long-term side effects from radiation therapy can impair a cancer patient's medical treatment plan and can leave cancer survivors with permanent adverse conditions," said Dr. Baker, PhD
BioCurity’s Scientific Co-Founder.
The cancer supportive care market is poised to reach $23B by 2026 and is driven by the growing prevalence of cancer cases.
SUCCESS IN THE GLOBAL CARE ONCOLOGY MARKET
- With a topical and IV formulation the drugs being developed can be used on multiple cancers on skin and internal tissue
- Radiation side effects affect millions of cancer patients globally as 6 million new cancer patients receive radiation every year
- Core team has over 150 years of combined experience in international markets, drug development and investment banking
- Outstanding Scientific and Medical Advisory Group assembled